Well well well. IT'S BEEN A WHILE, hasn't it? I think I needed a minicleanse of the blogging variety; holidays and whatnot..you understand.
But I have missed you, blogging and blogfriends!
So much sharing to be done. I DID take a healthy chunk out of my ringfinger while slicing vegetables on a mandoline and so typing is a bit awkward right now..BUT I WILL SOLDIER ON, FOR THE GOD OF THE INTERNETS.
Let's ease into it with the photos that have been inspiring, fascinating and delighting me right now:
1. Kat Bjelland (Babes In Toyland in general, really)
2. Bass Loves Rachel Antonoff red n white penny loafers (spring dreams)
3. Miss Piggy's 80s Working Girl Realness
4. NICKI MINAJ'S ASS. I mean.
5. J. Crew brown leather Atlee skirt (Christmas list?!?)
6. Amnesia Kermit giving Steven Alan Realness
7. Eyelet bra by Baszaroza
8. Celapiu braided shrug (crafternoon??)
9. Ernie the Bunny bag, Mandy Coon x Of A Kind (I am a giddy proud owner of one of these, post to come!!)
That was relatively painless! And fun! OH BLOG, I missed you so!!!