1. My well-loved Wendy Nichol bullet bag. The white leather is getting a bit grimy but I think I like it that way.
2. Standard winter look: black swoolen slouchy capecoat with toggles (thrifted! gift from my sister), Yokoo Pembroke cowl in oatmeal, Wendy Nichol bag, Topshop 120 den black tights (BEST for opaqueness & price!), Maison Martin Margiela white clogs
3. Detail of my Yokoo cowl..I am now starting my 3rd winter of wearing it most every day (I was an early supporter!). It's a scarf, a hood, a poncho-depending on the day. I get compliments constantly- everyone wants one.
4. Just Kids by Patti Smith. I read this in 2 days and want to read it again and again...I CRIED at the end! Keep in mind I have maybe heard a PS song once in my life (I am an aesthetic fan, but not really into her beyond that?).What I AM a fan of is old New York. Ya know- the times when you could run into Jimi Hendrix on St Marks Place and you bought grilled cheese for like 30 cents at automats. If you love a story of another weirder, freer, hippier time..you will love this book.
5. This sweater was 3 dollars at the church thrift store on 21st Street and I am in love with it. Not FULLY black and white but close enough. It's gleefully bulky and squishy and soft. Totes looks Opening Ceremony-ish, no?
6. Ernie, my Mandy Coon x Of A Kind bunny bag!!! He has a black SEQUIN EYE! And a black leather butt. I love you, Ernie.